Thursday, April 28, 2005

CBS | Late Show with David Letterman

CBS Late Show with David Letterman

So I am sitting here typing on my computer some stuff for my May bullitan board at school when my roomate comes into the room and asks if I am doing anything important tonight.

I reply "no, not really." She says how about we try to get tickets to David Letterman. I am like, you have to be entered into the lottery to get tickets, it is nearly impossible.

She says I currently have two spots in the standby line for tonight. We have to have photo identification outside the CBS Store tonight to be in line. So if more than twenty people don't show up, I'M IN!

Talk about a nice surprise.

Lets see if we pull this off, I will have been to a New York Mets game at Shea Stadium, today been to the Late Show with David Letterman and Saturday been to a Yankee game at Yankee Stadium. How much more New York City can you get as far as entertainment barring a Broadway show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts