Sunday, April 05, 2009

"Mom I really wasn't in Calgary!" OR "What a night in Alberta that I do remember"


A coworker of mine was working on approving photos for her client. I heard laughing from her corner of the office. A couple of people came over to her an looked at her computer screen and started giggling as well.

I ventured over to see what all the comotion was about. Apparently the above photo was taken in Calgary, Alberta sometime last week. One of the workers in the store got into the photo with a thumbs up.

The funny part?

The guy looks very similar to myself and, gosh darn it, I would have mugged for the photo to with a thumbs up as well.

But, the only problem is with the photo, I've never been to Alberta that I know of. Then again, I guess I might have slept walked onto a plane and headed to Calgary taken the picture and come straight back home before waking up in my bed.... NAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts