Friday, March 04, 2011

Does this place exist? An adventure on the Wild Wing Side

This afternoon I will meet my wife to go out to dinner tonight. We had been to a Wild Wing in Newmarket a while back as well as one in Toronto with my brother, sister and Alice. So I thought let's try it again for tonights meal. 

I scoured the internet on Thursday for a location to suggest to my wife to meet at and found one near her work from the Wild Wing Restaurant Locator.  

My wife returned home from work yesterday and said there was an more convenient location near Promenade Mall.  I checked on Google Maps and found the location at 11 Disera Drive, Vaughan, Ontario complete with Google Street View and a couple of reviews so this place either currently exists or recently shut down.

The only way to know for sure is to visit and check it out.  Oh the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts