Thursday, June 30, 2011

FREE Harvey's Burger Upgrade

Like many other foodies out there I enjoy a decent burger.  In Richmond Hill there are several choices for burgers. 

On the last day of each week I tend to like to also to go out for lunch.  Again in Richmond Hill there are several options to choose from that sometimes I have no idea where I want to go. 

Sometimes a little help comes along.  Help?  I don't mean in terms of the four flyers and counting I received in my mailbox now that Canada Post has returned normal operations after a strike (READ: All I get is flyers and Canada Post says that there is a backlog in mail?  Um...how about dumping the outdated flyers in the recycling bin and start moving the mail with addresses on it!)....but I digress....

The little help came in the form of an online coupon from Harvey's.  The coupon entitles the bearer to enjoy a Great Canadian Hamburger combo for the price of an Original Combo.

That did it, I headed off to my local Harvey's (9471 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill) for one of these combos with fries and Pepsi. 

The burger was deliciously good.  The mushrooms and cheese just added to the deliciousness of the burger goodness. The fries were run of the mill warmish Harvey's fries and the Pepsi the boring fast food fountain pop.  But at least on this day the fast food burger meal was a decent find.  In fact I might try this all again next week as the coupon does not expire until July 12th. 

Happy eating!

3 comments:

  1. If I was heading out to Toronto I'd hold onto my Looneys and Tooneys for one of those burgers, but alas I am here for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen advertisements for that new Canadian burger and it always makes my tummy grumble. I haven't had a chance to stop by a Harvey's yet though. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,

    I'll be visiting one today. My wife has pointed out that if you show your Scene points card (for your Cineplex Movies points) then you can also upgrade just like the deal mentioned in my blog posting.

    Smartcanucks.ca has a great thread on Harvey's deals and the first two are the two deals I mention in the blog posting and this comment. See the posting here: http://smartcanucks.ca/tag/harveys-canada/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts